An Asian Christian woman living in London blogging about the everyday issues of religion

Monday 9 August 2010

It Starts Today

Welcome and thank you for taking the trouble to look at my blog. My first round of events in the whole process of standing for election to the House of Laity starts today with an evening drinks party at Southwark Cathedral. I am looking forward to meeting the other candidates and the lay members of the Synod.
I consider it an honour to have been asked to stand. I chose to become an Anglican some years ago and have followed the proceedings of the General Synod through the years in the media. The issues discussed there are ones that I consider important for the future of the Church.
I will be blogging on a regular basis and urge you to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment